Why teach at Woods?
Why work at Woods Charter School?
- A school where teachers are truly trusted and respected
- Educators make the educational decisions
- Be part of a supportive and dynamic team
Why you can make a difference at Woods Charter School?
- Small class sizes
- Emphasis on academic, social, and ethical excellence
- Students taking personal responsibility for their learning
- You know your students well
- A close relationship with parents
Employee compensation package includes:
- Retirement plan (403b) with up to 5% employer match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Woods Charter School actively strives to be a community of faculty, students, and families of diverse backgrounds. Woods does not discriminate based on age, race, color, gender/gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical disability, family status, socioeconomic background, national or ethnic origin, or any other protected class in the administration of its policies and programs.